Charter Bus Rentals Atlantic City, New Jersey
Connecting you to where you want to go!
We value our customers and relationships within the Atlantic City, New Jersey community, therefore, ensure our buses and staff are well taken care of to put our best foot forward.
We’ll get you going. Looking to plan a group trip?
Contact us for assistance or a stress-free quote.
Atlantic City Charter Bus Rentals
Please ask for April or Melissa for charters
Phone: (410) 204-2403
Charter Bus Rental in Atlantic City
Comfortable, Safe and Reliable Tours in America’s Playground
Organizing a tour in Atlantic City can be a daunting task. You must deal with the city’s heavy traffic, especially during rush hour. Finding ample parking spaces for your vehicles can also be challenging, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the area. In addition, getting around the city’s busy roads can be difficult due to the many one-way streets and crowded sidewalks. It’s easy to lose track of the many details.
For this reason, it is best to work with seasoned professionals who know their way around the city. At Atlantic Coast Charters, we know the streets of Atlantic City inside and out. Our certified professional bus drivers have plied these roads numerous times, knowing which ones to take to avoid traffic and get you to your destination safely and on time.
Our team has proudly served hundreds of travel groups, from sports teams to our men and women in uniform. We have organized these tours since 2010, making us a reliable resource providing you with safe and comfortable travels.
Outstanding Atlantic City Charter Bus Rental Services
Customized Shuttle Solutions Creating Memorable Experiences
As a trusted charter bus rental in Atlantic City, Atlantic Coast Charters offers convenient options for group travels. We provide you with cost-effective solutions for a stress-free and eco-friendly trip. Let us handle the travel details so you can have more time for group bonding while enjoying your day in Atlantic City.
An Atlantic City charter bus rental offers significant benefits over other group transport options:
- Cost-Effective Travel: Renting vans and cars can be more expensive than chartering buses. Hiring more vehicles to accommodate a group often increases your pay rates. In contrast, the transportation cost for a charter bus rental in Atlantic City is spread among the total number of passengers.
- Eco-Friendly Trips: Since you’ll rent fewer vehicles when you charter a bus for a group trip, you have a smaller carbon footprint and reduced emissions. This option is more eco-friendly than other modes of transportation.
- Safer Travels: Bus companies are required to abide by strict regulations to ensure the safety of passengers. Charter bus drivers are vetted and certified before they can practice their professions. In addition, buses offer more protection on the road, making it a more secure way to travel to Atlantic City.
- Reduced Stress: Navigating unfamiliar roads can be a hassle, making you waste time sitting in traffic and figuring out the best routes to get to your destination. Chartering a bus tour with Atlantic Coast Charters makes the trip less stressful. Our bus drivers are familiar with the city’s traffic patterns. Further, they also have insider information, such as the best parking options, traffic rules and other related laws and regulations.
Charter Services That Suit Your Unique Needs
With over 13 years of industry experience, Atlantic Coast Charters has proudly offered turnkey charter solutions to groups needing a reliable charter bus rental in Atlantic City.
Here are some of our most sought-after bus charter services:
Casino Day Trip Bus Rental
Atlantic City is well-known for its many casinos, so some dub it the Las Vegas of the East. You’ll find many interesting locations, from the Golden Nugget to the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, offering luxurious rooms, comps, various gaming options and other perks.
Our team at Atlantic Coast Charters gets you to the best casinos for your group, where you can enjoy various games, good food and fascinating shows.
School Field Trip Bus Rentals
Atlantic City may not be the first place to consider when planning student field trips. However, the city does offer several destinations that can be interesting for kids. For instance, you can bring your students to the Atlantic City Aquarium, where learners can observe various marine life. The aquarium center also features educational exhibits and hands-on activities where students can learn about different forms of marine life.
Senior Citizen Bus Trip Rentals
At Atlantic Coast Charters, our goal is to provide our senior citizen clients with the convenience of group travel. Our charter buses are equipped with mobility features that ensure a safe and secure way to travel. Our elderly clients can sit back, relax and enjoy the company of friends as they explore the many destinations in Atlantic City.
Friendly Professional Bus Drivers
At Atlantic Coast Charters, we know that our drivers serve as the face of our company since they are the people you will interact with during your trip. For this reason, we use a strict vetting process before we hire our certified bus drivers.
They go through a stringent process, which includes:
- A physical fitness test
- Thorough criminal background check from all 50 states
- Clean work-safety history
- Clearance from drug, alcohol and substance abuse
- Commercial driving experience
- Rigid pre-employment screening
We are proud to partner with some of the most professional drivers in the country. You can trust that you’re in good hands with our highly experienced, trustworthy and capable professionals.
Key Destinations in Atlantic City
Explore the Unique Sites of America's Favorite Playground
Atlantic City has been called many names, including America’s Playground, Queen of Resorts and Monopoly City. Here are more destinations that might pique your interest:
- Atlantic City Boardwalk: This four-mile stretch along the city’s beaches is a hub for dining, entertainment and shopping.
- Atlantic City Beach: The coastal areas in the city are a hotbed for beachcombers looking to enjoy water sports, sunbathing and swimming.
- Absecon Lighthouse: One of the oldest lighthouses in the U.S., featuring over 200 steps and a stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Quarter at Tropicana: Inspired by Old Havana, this complex features restaurants, shops and nightlife venues.
Why Book a Trip with Atlantic Coast Charters
Enjoy Your Atlantic City Tour and Leave the Nitty Gritty Details to Us
Atlantic Coast Charters has built a solid reputation for providing the best bus charter amenities in Atlantic City. Our fleet of 34, 47 and 55-passenger-seat buses are equipped with modern amenities ensuring your convenience. Contact us today to book a trip.